I took Sabrina to the vet this morning for a get acquainted visit and to get her records faxed from TN. I have never seen a vet's office like this one. They run a rescue service and there were eight or ten cats running loose (and more in the back I think), and one big Siberian Husky dog loose in there. All the animals were super friendly, and they were all interested in Sabrina. I had to put her carrier on a tall stool to keep the cats away from her and had to sit on the stool next to her to keep the big dog away from her. I don't think they would have hurt her, they just sure wanted to meet her, especially the dog. Of course I had to pet every animal there, including the dog.
The staff and doc were very nice. Sabrina was such a grump. There was even a rescue cat on the counter in the exam room. Poor Sabrina, by the time we got back there she was wedged in the back third of the carrier. I pulled her out and she started growling and hissing and didn't stop until we were back in the car. Sabrina hissed at the vet and the doc commented that she has good teeth. Once back in the carrier Sabrina took a swipe at the closed carrier door. Wham! Cat punches carrier door. I leaned over to look at her and she hissed and lunged at me. She has never done that before. Thankfully she was behind bars. She may have been remembering the time I let her back in the carrier at the end of a vet trip, then pulled her back out to meet the groomer...
We are back home now and Sabrina won't have anything to do with me. I bet she will change that attitude when snack time rolls around.
I called HR at Baker Boy yesterday but had to leave a message. I haven't heard back from then yet.
That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
User name and such should not be necessary to post comments - testing
You should know that Criket is the Queen of Attitude.
Normally I'd agree with you about Cricket and her attitude, but I think today Sabrina has her beat. I will also add that Cricket is the worst behaved cat in the world.
Post a Comment