Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hi everyone. I know it's past time for an update. Hmm, where to start? Billy's semester at DSU is going well. he's enjoying his classes. Billy is teaching one business database class. Billy got the time of one of his classes wrong and showed up an hour late for that class the first week.

We go to a chat and eat group most Friday evenings. A bunch of us (most of them are from DSU) meet at a coffee/tea house for an hour or so of chit chat, then we all go out to dinner. They are a nice group and it's good to be getting to know them. They meet at 4:30 so startign this week Billy and I will be late, because I get off work at 5.

Work at Baker Boy is going well. So far I've swapped out a lot of monitors both in the office and out in production where they make the bread and sweets. I've also helped a number of people with pc issues, and I'm trying to reinstall windows xp on a pc.

The people are nice and the facility is very clean, especially considering they use flour and butter and such out in production. The fellow I work for, Jason, told me he took a printer somewhere to be worked on and the folks who worked on it said there was enough flour in it to bake a cake. Each day they have baked goods on a stand near the front door that are for sale for $0.25 each. So far I've brought home bread and wheat rolls. This morning Billy gave me a list of stuff he wants from baker Boy - donuts, coffee cake....

sabrina is slowly settling in. She's not as jumpy as she was, though she still spends most of her time on the back of the sofa. When we have snow I'm going to introduce her to it on the deck, that should be interesting. She loves for the front door to be open in the afternoons, because the sun shines in and she sleeps in the square of sunshine on the floor.

Billy has started playing the World of Warcraft again. This is the online game I play. They are going to release a new expansion next year and it has rekindled Billy's interest in the game. Since my pc is fairly new and Billy's Mac is 6 years old, Billy's been hogging my pc for the game. So if I'm slow replying to e-mails, this is why. More later.

No comments:

 
//google analytics code //end google analytics code