I though that taking care of some things early would be a good idea. I didn't know that the vet cannot fill out a health certificate without our complete new address, and I also didn't know that the health certificate is only good for 10 days. So, we go back to the vet in July. At least they didn't charge me for the visit, which surprised me since I certainly did take up their time and grilled the doc on a few other issues. He said if Sabrina gets too stressed when we start packing he can prescribe Prozac for her. Yes, Prozac for the cat. A low dose mixed in tuna juice (yuck), which I think Sabrina would gobble down. He said it would make her not care about the packing chaos but would not put her to sleep, and she could be on it long term - a couple of months - with no harm done. I hope it does not come to that - there is no telling what it would cost.
We had a good time on the Southern Belle and the dinner was nice. We also got a LOT of boxes from walmart that night. Now to start filling them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment